We invite you to visit our beautiful showroom and explore our endless gowns. Book your appointment at Elizabeth's Bridal to be paired with a personal stylist and receive the highest quality experience while searching for your dream dress.
Upon booking, we require a $35 nonrefundable appointment deposit. This $35 can then be applied to the purchase of a bridal gown same day of your appointment. There is no fee to reschedule.
We allow up to 5 adult guests to accompany the bride. To create a peaceful and luxurious shopping experience, we do not allow children, babies, or toddlers (10 and under), so we please ask that you keep the little ones at home. If children attend your appointment you will be asked to reschedule.
A bridal appointment at Elizabeth's Bridal consists of 3 major parts: consultation with your stylist, trying on beautiful gowns, and finalizing the details.
1. Consultation with your stylist: Every bride at Elizabeth's Bridal is paired with a personal stylist. We begin every appointment with a consultation to get to know you, your vision, and your style. Then, based on what we discuss we pull gowns that meet your criteria. We ask that guests do not pull gowns off the rack themselves.
2. Trying on beautiful gowns: The part of the appointment we've all been waiting for! As you try on gowns, you'll discover what you truly love in a gown. Brides typically try on 5-8 gowns. It's important that you communicate with your stylist and have fun! Then, before you know it you'll be saying yes to the perfect dress.
3. Finalizing the details: This is when your stylist will help you pick the perfect accessories, size you, and finalize the finishing touches like the color of your gown or any customizations you'll be doing. The last, but most important step in making sure your bridal look is perfect and complete!
Every bride at Elizabeth's Bridal is paired with a personal stylist whose responsibility is to help you find the perfect dress. Our stylists have extensive product knowledge, and will pull gowns based on the consultation with the bride. Part of a high quality experience is being able to sit back, relax, and enjoy this special day, so we ask that guests do not pull gowns off the rack.
Your bridal appointment is definitely a special occasion so it's important to come feeling confident and ready to shop! Here are some tips to help you prepare...
1. Hair: To feel your most confident and comfortable during your appointment try doing your favorite hairstyle or a hairstyle similar to what you'll be wearing on your wedding day. This will allow you to have a more complete vision when trying on gowns.
2. Makeup: Whether you prefer no makeup or a full face, we also recommend doing your favorite skincare/makeup routine before your appointment. This will have you feeling fresh and beautiful!
3. Fuel Your Body! Food is fuel. We do NOT recommend skipping meals before your appointment. This will help you focus on your dress and not your empty stomach.
Let's talk undergarments! First and foremost, undergarments are not optional when trying on gowns, and wearing the right undergarments is really important to achieving the full vision. For your bottoms we recommend light grey or nude seamless panties. These won't peak through your white or light colored gown. For the top we recommend a strapless bra, backless bra, or pasties. This will prevent straps from being in the way or showing more than desired.
One of the most important parts of dress shopping is determining your budget. We recommend doing this before booking your appointment, so you know exactly what to look for. Looking up the average prices for your favorite designers is a great way to do this. We service brides with budgets from $499-$4,999.
Enjoy a premium bridal shopping experience while you say yes to your perfect dress. With endless style options, inclusive sizing, and great prices we have the perfect gown for you. We can't wait to help you find the one!